Copyright © Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate. All rights reserved.
P: (502) 379-6005
Providing Real Estate Expertise to help Businesses, Developers, and Investors grow since 2002.
Practicing Commercial Real Estate brokerage since 2002 including representation of Fortune 500 firms. Sales and Leasing of all types of commercial properties including Office, Industrial, Retail, Investment and Land. Experienced Buyer / Tenant broker including Investment property and 1031 exchange transactions and other Tax Saving strategies in Real Estate transactions.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker - Kentucky & Indiana
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) - Member
• Kentucky Association of Realtors (KAR) - Member
• Greater Louisville Association of Realtors (GLAR) – Member
• Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Association (KCREA) – Member
• Costa Rica Global Association of Realtors (CGAR) – Member
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
• Greater Louisville International Professionals (GLIP)- Member
CLIENTS REPRESENTED (partial list)
Aunt Millie's Bakery
Crawford & Co
Cullinan & Associates
Domino Partners, LLC
East End Foot & Ankle
Great Northern Manufacturing
Harpring & Pope
Masterson's Food & Drink
Meyer Building, CLMS Inc
Napier Gault, PLC
Richard E. Jacobs Group
• Private business owner - managing Healthcare Company that included a Nursing Home, Senior Living Apartments and a Daycare Center. Managed approximately 150 employees and performed HR, Finance, Accounting, and general Management functions.
• Management Consultant - working within a public accounting firm offering business reviews, costs reviews, organizational reviews, information systems reviews, market analysis and financial modeling.
• Programmer and Systems Analyst – working in the Insurance Industry as Information Systems professional planning, designing, programming and maintaining computer software and computer information systems.
• Licensed Home Inspector – formerly licensed home inspector in the State of Kentucky
• Former Writer / Publisher of Commercial Louisville – Local real estate blog covering Commercial Real Estate in the Louisville KY area
• Author of the children’s book “The Dad Test”
• SCUBA diver and traveler. Extensive travel throughout the Caribbean (Jamaica, Turks Caicos Islands, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Bonaire) as well as Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Cost Rica.
• Runner, Marathoner, Triathlete, Half Ironman, Ironman, Biker, Swimmer
• Conversant in Spanish
• Intermediate Proficiency in Portuguese
• Beginner’s Proficiency in Russian
• Beginner’s Proficiency in German
CHARITABLE AND CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
• National Immigrant Justice Center - Volunteer
• Texas Exes – University of Texas at Austin Alumni Chapter of Louisville - Organizer
• Leadership Louisville – Focus Louisville Graduate
• Bike to Beat Cancer – Team Leader, fundraiser and participant
• Metro United Way- Volunteer on Healthcare Allocation Committee
• Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer
• Junior Achievement - Volunteer
BS Vanderbilt University - Math & Economics
MBA University of Texas at Austin - Finance & Information Systems